Marti Wolf, Principal
Four-decade career in marketing and management.
- Expertise in strategic planning and creating marketing strategies/plans for clients large and small
- Expertise in identifying and communicating clients’ “Unique Selling Propositions” for maximum result
- Corporate Director of Marketing Communications for Gould Inc., (11 years), a Fortune 1oo high-tech company headquartered in the Chicago area
- Key member of team that integrated 42 diverse divisions and thousands of products into Gould’s “corporate umbrella program”; managed participation in 200 trade shows per year worldwide; extensive travel in the US and Europe
- Part of team that developed corporate branding/identity program
- Part of team that led integration of dozens of new acquisitions into Gould corporate identity and culture (company acquired and/or divested total of 125 companies during my tenure)
- Created conceptual design and managed development of a 2,500 sq. ft. permanent display at corporate headquarters that focused on company history, products, management, growth and goals
- Trade Show and Exposition Industry (15+ years)
- Nationally-recognized expert on marketing through trade shows and expositions
- Trade show industry leader and speaker at national conferences; only female ever elected head of the Board of an international organization representing major companies exhibiting in trade shows and expositions on the national and international level
- Authored numerous articles and contributions to books on marketing through trade shows and exhibitions
- Inducted into the Exhibit & Event Exhibitors Hall of Fame in a 2013 ceremony held in Chicago
- Director of Business Development and Show Manager for Electronic Conventions (4 years), a large national exposition management company headquartered in Los Angeles
- Bottom-line responsibility for developing and managing regional shows in Chicago, Dallas, Seattle, Portland and Indianapolis
- Developed new marketing tools, management systems to grow business
- Director of Business Development for Pacific/West Communications (1.5 years), an environmental communications/crisis management agency headquartered in Los Angeles
- Wrote public education plans for introduction of municipal recycling programs for Los Angeles, San Diego and Long Beach; developed and gave presentations to groups throughout those municipalities
- Led development of strategic plans for first telephone book recycling program in the US for client NYNEX (New York New England Telephone)
- Senior Vice President for Kent & Spiegel Direct (6 years), a leading direct television marketing company headquartered in Los Angeles
- Key part of upper management team that within four years built the company from a start-up three-person team to one of top three in industry
- Key member of upper management team that achieved hundreds of millions in sales of products through TV, radio, print, online and retail
- Responsible for reviewing over 3000 products each year and culling to 100 for consideration as potentially profitable TV direct-to-consumer projects
- President of Biozhem Cosmeceuticals (3 years), a publicly-traded high-tech cosmeceutical company headquartered in Orange County, CA
- Secured rights to proprietary ingredient that included all elements of human skin derived from the growth of skin cells in the manufacture of skin grafts for burn victims, and partnered in development of a breakthrough skin product line that was launched nationally through a hit infomercial starring Lindsay Wagner
- Transformed the company from retail model with stores in five states to direct-to-consumer marketing with a telemarketing/ customer service department at corporate headquarters
- Updated the company’s limited product line to bring in new, breakthrough skin care options
- Marketing/PR consultant to City of Albuquerque’s Cultural Services Department (12 years)
- Led strategic planning workshops, SWOT analyses, focus groups and drafted strategic plans and marketing plans for various divisions under CSD
- Created the majority of news releases for CSD divisions
- Leader or member of various teams tasked with developing/managing a number of special events and projects at various divisions
- Lead for team planning of the annual John Lewis Celebration at South Broadway Cultural Center honoring the jazz icon who grew up in Albuquerque, and developed the inaugural John Lewis Youth Jazz Piano Competition for high school and middle school students
- Developing marketing and promotional elements in celebration of the historic KiMo Theatre’s 90th Anniversary in 2017
- Providing business development and marketing services to a variety of Albuquerque-area businesses since 2004
- Additional experience in event planning and fundraising for a variety of clients
- Experience in media training
Leona Davis-Brown, Social Media
Leona Davis-Brown is the marketing manager for the New Mexico Black History Organizing Committee. Outside of outreach and coordinating community events for the committee, she is the social media specialist for the City of Albuquerque's Cultural Services Department. Mrs. Davis-Brown occasionally blogs for ABQtodo.com, nmblackhistorymonth.com and visitalbuquerque.org, as well as freelances as a social media marketing consultant. She holds both a BA in Mass Communications and a MA in Communications with an emphasis in New Media and Marketing.
Casey Bennett, Graphics
Casey Bennett is a graphic designer who graduated from the Southwest University of Visual Arts with BA in graphic design in 2009. He lives with his wife and two children on the west side of Albuquerque. In addition to his full-time position as Graphics Manager at Animal Humane New Mexico, he also serves the design needs of his independent clients. Casey also produces a comic book movie-themed podcast called The Movie Multiverse.
Tierna Unruh-Enos, Web Development
Tierna Unruh-Enos is a media specialist, who has live in Albuquerque for 12 years. With background in broadcast journalism and communications, she is currently the Sales Director at the Weekly Alibi, the weekly alternative paper that has been serving Albuquerque/Santa Fe for 25 years. She is currently developing a podcast that focuses on New Mexico cold cases.
Teddy Parker, Video Production
Served as Executive Producer of "American Holocaust: When It's All Over I'll Still Be Indian" documentary that was the winner of numerous national film festival awards and finalist in the OSCAR® nominations for best documentary film, 2000. "American Holocaust" reveals the link between the Nazi holocaust, which claimed at least 6 million Jews, and the American Holocaust which claimed, according to conservative estimates, 19 million Indigenous People.
Producer for dozens of highly successful Direct Response TV commercials for clients such as…
Worked with famed writer/director Joseph Wambaugh, of the award-winning film, “The Onion Field” and other successful books and films.
As part of a Hollywood talent agency, she worked with clients such as Bryan Cranston, Kirstie Alley and Kevin Costner.
Copyright © 2017 MKGT Savvy
A service of MW Consulting Inc.